In Stuhr and Duisburg (as of now)
COMMERCIAL EMPLOYEE (M/F/D) IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
You love contact with customers and want a secure job with a future?
Then apply now for your new job without a cover letter in just 3 minutes.
This is what you can look forward to
- Good salary: You will receive a performance-oriented and above-average payment.
- Attractive social benefits: We help you secure your future. From company pension plans to capital-forming benefits.
- State-of-the-art technology: you get a workplace you’ll love. You have two screens, the latest software, you can adjust your desk so you can work standing up and much more.
- Further training opportunities: You have the opportunity to complete various qualifications / training free of charge in addition to your work in Customer Service.
- Regular team events: To further promote the family working atmosphere, we regularly organize team events, such as bowling evenings.
THAT’S WHAT WE ExPECT FROM YOU
- Transportation experience: you love logistics and know your way around the industry.
- German language: You can express yourself confidently and convincingly in written and spoken German.
- Customer glasses on: You love to fulfill your customers’ wishes before they have expressed them and always have your customer glasses on, even in difficult situations.
- Communication skills: You have good communication skills and are always confident and relaxed, even in stressful situations.
This is how it continues
After sending in your application these are the next steps
1. upload resume
You can send us the resume by mail afterwards.
2. getting to know each other
After reviewing your resume, we will contact you as soon as possible and invite you to a (digital) interview.
3. taster day
Last but not least, there will be a taster day. On this day you will get to know us even better and can get a personal first impression of us.
This is what Customer Service looks like
“There is always a good working atmosphere here! Everyone supports everyone else and everyone pulls together.”
Get in touch with us!
SUSANNE HEINE, AUTHORIZED SIGNATORY